Lifecolor Tensocrom Weathering Pigments
The new Tensocrom is a solution of pigments which when mixed in a special medium, can be glazed over any brand of colour to shade, dirty or age the model, ehance its details or make it chromatically uneven. Tensocrom can be applied with a paint brush or an airbrush.
You may modify the Tensocrom colours to your desired shade with any LifeColor colours. You may also mix any LifeColor paint with the pure Tensocrom Medium TSC 201 to create your own shade of weathering glazes.
Being acrylic based, your brush or airbrush can be cleaned in water. When dry this acrylic paint is waterproof and suitable for working R/C models too.
1. Clean surfaces to be painted
2. For airbrushing, dilute the colour to a milky consistency using water or LifeColor Thinner.
3. Airbrush at very low pressures.
4. Apply colour in thin coats with a brush or airbrush
5. Allow to dry completely between coats
6. Clean your airbrush with airbrush cleaner and flush through with water