Viper Marine 40
The Viper Marine40 is a Brushed Speed Control designed specifically for use in RC boats.
The Marine40 has a 40Amp motor limit, what this means is that you can use any, DC Brushed motor, as long as the current drawn by that motor does not exceed 40Amps under load (with the prop connected, under water).
The Marine40 is the perfect speed controller for anybody wanting to either upgrade their old Speed Controller for a no nonsense 40Amp limit reversible electronic Speed Control or for anybody who uses anything from scale model RC boats at scale speeds to scale speed boats.
The Marine40 is the highest powered marine speed controller in the Viper range of Speed Controls suited to RC model boats, which means it has all the same features as all the other Viper marine speed controllers but with more power! It also has everything you would expect on a more expensive Speed Control! Features such as adjustable reverse functions and a built in failsafe are standard on Marine40 and the motor stall protection is a feature which cannot be overlooked when a possible encouter with weeds is always a possibility.
One difference to note between the Marine40 and the others in the marine range is that the Marine40 comes with user solderable posts instead on pre installed wires. This gives the user the option to use their own wiring looms!
A break down of the Viper Marine40 specification can be seen below
* NEW built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers)**INDUSTRY FIRST**
* ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
* 40Amp motor limit
* 1.2A BEC
* Dual core microprocessor
* 5 -10 cells input voltage (6.0-12.0V)
* Adjustable features include programmable reverse (including disable)
* 4 Layer super power circuit board
* Thermal integrated protection system
* Digital one touch set up
* Legendary 100% waterproof design
* Dimensions : L39.0mm x W34.0mm x H13.0mm
* Weight : 55g