Viper Marine 75
The Viper Marine75 is a Brushed Speed Control designed specifically for use in RC boats.
The Marine75 has a 75Amp motor limit, what this means is that you can use any, DC Brushed motor, as long as the current drawn by that motor does not exceed 75Amps under load (with the prop connected, under water).
The Marine75 is the perfect speed controller for anybody wanting to either upgrade their old Speed Controller for a no nonsense 75Amp limit reversible electronic Speed Control or for anybody who uses large scale model RC boats at scale speeds or even small scale fast electric models.
The Marine75 is the most powerful in the line of the Viper range of Speed Controls suited to RC model boats, which means it has all the same safety features as it's little brothers! Features such as a built in failsafe and motor stall protection are features which cannot be overlooked when a possible encouter with weeds is always a possibility.
To fit all the 'POWER' into the Viper Marine75 we had to make it bigger! It still has the same height and width but is longer at 78.0mm
A break down of the Viper Marine75 specification can be seen below
* NEW built in failsafe to protect against complete loss of signal or when out of range (compatible with all manufacturers receivers)**INDUSTRY FIRST**
* ABSOLUTE short circuit and motor overload protection
* 75Amp motor limit
* 1.5A BEC
* Dual core microprocessor
* 5 -10 cells input voltage (6.0-12.0V)
* 4 Layer super power circuit board
* Thermal integrated protection system
* Digital one touch set up
* Legendary 100% waterproof design
* Dimensions : L78.0mm x W34.0mm x H13.0mm
* Weight : 85g